Our company can perform detailed studies on process optimization through filtration tests both in our workshop or on the field through pilot tests designed specifically for the various applications.The tests identify the best cleaning methodology and the optimal filtration degree in terms of costs and performance. The tests are validated through various types of analyses: turbidity, suspended solids, particle count.The particle count is extremely important for the selection of the optimal filtration degree when an application requires separation with the lowest filtration degrees and where other testing methods are inadequate or ineffective because the values measured are often close to the detectability threshold or sometimes even below it.
ADVANTAGES AND APPLICATIONS
Our thorough study of self-cleaning filtration systems has enabled us to reach high performance standards and enhance positive characteristics to obtain equipment that will guarantee for the process:
- high efficiency in removal of suspended solids
- limited investment costs
- reduced space requirements
- reduced consumption of discharge water
- reduced energy consumption.
SELF-CLEANING FILTRATION SYSTEMS
With our self-cleaning filtration systems we can meet increasingly pressing process requirements:
- possibility of continuous operation without the need to shut down the system for manual replacement of filtering units (cartridge filters) or removal of the filtering units for manual external cleaning (mesh filters without cleaning system);
- strong reduction of management costs due to substantial reduction of maintenance hours and of the costs of the filtering systems to be replaced;
- reduced costs for disposal of discharge waters;
- reduced shutdown time and increased plant availability.